Free Rider Training for kids 15 years old & Younger. Join NCY Motorsports for the Jason Raines Yamaha Dirt Days Demo and Learn to Ride event* Jan 12 & 13 — Time: 10am to 4 pm at Fox Raceway 12799 Hwy 79 — Pala CA (Just East of the Pala Casino) Come ride the 2019 Yamaha Dirt & MX bikes FREE. Riders of all ages are invited and there is no age minimum to ride. However, youth riders 15 years old and younger should be able to ride a bicycle or gravity type bike.
Riders over 16, please refer to the information below. Bikes available to ride*: 2019 Models: Dirt/Trail TT-R 50, TT-R 110, TT-R 125 LE, — Youth MX — YZ65, YZ85, YZ125 — Adult YZ250, YZ250X, YZ250F, YZ250FX. YZ450F, YZ450FX.
FREE FOOD & REFRESHMENTS (while the last)
*The rules we have regarding this are:
• Customers/riders 15 years old & younger who've never ridden are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity where we'll gear your kids with our equipment and show them how to ride a motorcycle for the first time.
• Customers/riders 16 and older who want to ride, must have ridden an off-road dirt bike previously and must have their own gear (DOT approved helmet, MX boots, long pants, long sleeve shirt, gloves, eye protection, gloves, non-MX Boots i.e. Work/Hiking/Dress Boots are not allowed (no exceptions)
• Customer 16 and older who have ridden only on-road bikes are not allowed to ride the Yamaha dirt demo bikes.
• Customers under the age of 18 MUST have their parent physically present at and during the event to sign legal-waivers. No exceptions.
• Absolutely no drinking of beer, wine or alcohol is permitted. We reserve the right to refuse the opportunity to ride during the event at our discretion.
• FOX Raceway requires a $30 per car fee to enter to compensate for this NCY will give you $30 in NCY Bucks upon your registering at the «NCY Demo Compound» Track-side the day of the event.