The San Diego International Triathlon is BACK for 2019! This event takes place on June 23th, 2019, at Spanish Landing Park off Harbor Drive, across from the San Diego International Airport.
On behalf of Father Joe's Villages
, we are excited to welcome you to the 37th annual San Diego International Triathlon. This race is one of the longest standing triathlons in the country and a San Diego favorite. There are two courses to choose from an International Course and a Sprint Course, whichever you choose you’re guaranteed a great ride.
All races take place at the Spanish Landing Park located on Harbor Drive across from the San Diego International Airport. This event is competitive and scenic; fun for you, your family and your friends. We look forward to providing you a safe and challenging event. Register now; this race will sell out at least one month prior to race weekend.
RACE REGISTRATION INCLUDES/FEATURES:
• Finisher Medals
• Technical T-Shirts
• Continental Breakfast
• Chip-timing (5 splits)
• Beer Garden
• Live band and music along the course.
• Online Results
• Awards 3 Deep for International & Sprint Distance
• Points for San Diego Triathlon Series
Point Competition (Triathlon only)
• Race Photos Available Online
• International Triathlon (13 yrs. & older): 1K swim, 30K bike, and 10K run.
• Sprint Triathlon (13 yrs. & older): 1/4 mile swim, and 9 mile bike, 3 mile run.
• Duathlon (13 yrs. & older): 1 mile run, 9 mile bike, and 3 mile run.
• Aqua Bike (13 yrs. & older): 1/4 mile swim, and 9 mile bike
STAY CONNECTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
SERIES POINTS COMPETITION:
The San Diego International Triathlon is apart of the San Diego Triathlon Series
— Points Competition. These triathlons allow you to compete and earn points towards being crowned the overall 2019 San Diego Triathlon Series winner and invited to a special end-of-the-year awards gala!
To learn more about this points competition, visit: http://sdtriseries.com/points-competition/